The Vue is an upscale dance club located in Surrey Center. Plush seating lines the wall and there are several private rooms. The lounge features themed nights and a house DJ as well as nightly specials.
Coyotes is a dance club that features live country music every weekend. During the week, a DJ is featured that plays a mixture of hip-hop and country music. There are pool tables and smoking is allowed inside.
The Soul Bar is a casual downtown spot that offers a full bar, live music, and a pool table. A variety of music is featured nightly which includes indie, jazz, hip hop, and old school.
More of Augusta Nightlife
- The Break Room, 1593 Whiskey Rd, Aiken, SC
- Club 706, 2623 Deans Bridge Rd, Augusta, GA
- The Country Club, 2834-F Washington Rd, Augusta, GA
- Cream, 1511 North Leg Road, Augusta, GA
- Firehouse Bar, 1145 Broad St, Augusta, GA
- Joe's Underground Cafe, 144 8th St, Augusta, GA
- Limelite Cafe, 1137 Agerton Ln, Augusta, GA
- Metro A Coffeehouse, 1054 Broad St, Augusta, GA
- The Playground, 978 Broad St, Augusta, GA
- Robbie's Sports Bar, 2834 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA
- Stillwater Tap Room, 974 Broad St Augusta GA
- Tropicabana Latin Night Club, 1253 Broad St, Augusta, GA
- Wild Wing Cafe, 3035 Washington Rd, Augusta, GA
Welcome to Augusta.com's coverage of the 2011 Masters golf tournament, golf's most prestigious event.
No other web site provides more complete coverage of the Masters and the city of Augusta, Georgia.